Veterinary Technician with Internal Medicine Experience (Sign On Bonus $5000)
Put your extraordinary technical skills to work for a progressive specialty practice whose key objective is to provide top quality medicine using state of the art equipment. Employees with Advanced Veterinary Care enjoy working in a supportive and friendly environment. Our staff members are engaged and stimulated while they work with other highly educated and qualified team members.
The ideal candidate:
- Two or more years of veterinary experience In an Internal Medicine Department specifically
- Has strong communication skills
- Is adaptable and works well on a team
- Is dependable and detail-oriented
The Internal Medicine Veterinary Technician performs a variety of animal health and client duties in order to provide quality care.
The Internal Medicine Veterinary Technician should have a working knowledge of laboratory techniques, technical and nursing support, collect samples and remain calm during stressful situations. A keen ability to empathize, prioritize, multitask, and manage time is a must. Internal Medicine Technicians must also possess excellent communication skills both with coworkers and clients.
- At least 2 years of recent experience in an internal medicine department
- Ability to perform routine veterinary medical procedures (i.e., place IV catheters, phlebotomy, collect samples, knowledge and use of routine veterinary equipment and administer injections) as well as properly restrain patients
- Demonstrates the ability to show empathy toward clients and treat animals with respect and compassion while maintaining a commitment to outstanding client service
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills
We offer an amazing benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, life, 401k, PTO, paid parental leave, amazing pets benefit, and much more!