DescriptionSign on bonus available!
COME TO THE SUNSHINE STATE AND LIVE WHERE OTHERS COME TO VACATION!
Our BluePearl Specialty Pet Hospital is seeking a board-certified or board eligible Internist for our established multi-specialty referral practice in Maitland, FL, a suburb of Orlando.
Our 25,000 square foot hospital features a team of specialists which includes, neurology, internal medicine, surgery, emergency and critical care, cardiology, radiology with an onsite radiologist, medical oncology, dentistry, and integrative medicine, with ophthalmology and dermatology next door.
We have a dedicated internal medicine treatment area, an in-house 1.5 T MRI, 64-slice helical CT, an Antech commercial laboratory on premises and a full-time physical therapy service including underwater treadmill, acupuncture, shockwave therapy, laser therapy, and herbal medication therapy.
We have five board-certified Internists, three internal medicine residents, and a team of internal medicine nurses. The hospital provides 24-hour care, however we do not see emergency appointments overnight.
We have a competitive compensation and benefits package, four-day work weeks, case coverage on your days off, collegial atmosphere, and Florida housing affordability.
Central Florida offers numerous readily accessible leisure and cultural activities. Both coasts are within easy driving distance to enjoy the beaches, and nature preserves. The area is close to several world class theme parks as well as the Kennedy Space Center, but far enough away from our tourist areas that the charm of Central Florida can be appreciated.Why BluePearl?
- Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
- We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
- In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Annual company store allowance.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off, parental leave, and floating holiday plans.
- A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
- We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.