Our legacy BluePearl Specialty + Emergency Pet Hospital in Midtown NYC is seeking a board-eligible or board-certified Internal Medicine clinician to join our state of the art emergency and specialty hospital. Our Internal Medicine service is supported by our growing team including seven additional Internists within the NY market along with highly qualified, dedicated technicians. Additional services within the market include Emergency and Critical Care, Surgery, Neurology, Radiology, Oncology (Medical and Radiation), Dermatology, Cardiology, and Anesthesiology.
Pay: $200,000.00 - $294,000.00 / annually- Commission-25/15/0 This pay band is a starting point and is dependent on experience
Our BluePearl Midtown hospital in Manhattan is accessible by public transportation and provides the latest diagnostic and imaging technology including digital radiography, ultrasonography, on-site CT scanner and MRI, echocardiography and radiation therapy with a linear accelerator. We also offer radioiodine I-131 treatment.
New York City is home to the world's major commercial, financial and cultural centers. Love sports? You have plenty of NY teams to root for, including the Yankees, Mets, Jets, Giants, Knicks, Islanders and Rangers! Love to eat? NYC is famous for its pizza, pastrami sandwiches, cheesecake, hots dogs, bagels and black & white cookies! New York might be a bustling city, but there are plenty of parks in which to run, walk and bike, including iconic Central Park, Washington Square Park, the High Line and Prospect Park. Explore all NYC has to offer with a public transportation system that can't be beat!Why BluePearl?
- Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
- We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
- In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Annual company store allowance.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off and floating holiday plans.
- A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
- We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity.We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard torace, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression,protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.