BluePearl Specialty + Emergency Pet Hospital in, CA is seeking a full time or part time board certified or residency trained Veterinarian - Internal Medicine Specialist to work at our state-of-the-art emergency and specialty hospital.
Annual salary range: $209,125- $306,250 base plus commission of 25/15/0 %
BluePearlSpecialty + Emergency Pet Hospital in Daly City, CA currently occupies a 7500 ft2 facility, and we have started construction on an additional 10,000 ft2 of brand-new hospital space, in conjunction with updating the current clinic space to be completed by early 2022. It will be big enough to house all of ourtop-of-the-line equipment, but still small enough for clients to receive personalized, comprehensive care and service. The additional space will allow services to have dedicated work areas, but still close enough for hospital departments to collaborate and work as a team for the best interest of the patients. Originally built in 2013, the hospital is located in the rapidly growing area of Daly City and is easily accessible to San Francisco, beach communities, and the surrounding Bay Area peninsula.
Our associate clinicians offer 24/7 emergency care as well as specialty services in internal medicine and oncology. We are also able to provide on-site specialty services in surgery, cardiology, radiology, and rehabilitative medicine by working closely with veterinary services in our community. Onsite diagnostic and treatment capabilities include a CT scanner, ultrasound, endoscopy, arthroscopy, laparoscopy, chemotherapy, in-house laboratory, and digital radiography.Why BluePearl?
- Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
- We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
- In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Annual company store allowance.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off, parental leave, and floating holiday plans.
- A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
- We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.