BluePearl Specialty + Emergency Pet Hospital in Cary, NC is seeking a full-time board certified or residency trained internist to joint our state-of-the-art emergency and specialty hospital. We practice in a region with highly motivated clients who are committed to the care of their pets. Our team is made up of four full time internists and an internal medicine hospitalist to help with management of inpatients. We have a designated team of skilled internal medicine nurses who are comfortable with procedures and client communication. We are well equipped for endoscopy and are supported by a diverse number of specialists.
We are a 3-hospital multispecialty small animal practice composed of the following specialties: internal medicine, surgery, medical oncology, radiation oncology, radiology, neurology, dentistry, clinical nutrition, anesthesiology, and critical care. We have 24-hour ER services at all three locations staffed by our talented team of ER veterinarians. We have a class of rotating interns as well as specialty interns. Our doctors' pride themselves on providing expert, timely, collaborative, and compassionate care. Our hospital values a culture of teamwork and offers formal communication training to all our doctors.Why BluePearl?
- Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
- We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
- In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Annual company store allowance.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off, parental leave, and floating holiday plans.
- A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
- We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.