BluePearl of Houston is seeking a board-certified Internist to join our newest specialty and emergency hospital team. Founded and operated by veterinarians dedicated to the best in referral practice, BluePearl is a leading provider of specialty and emergency medicine.
BluePearl hospital in Houston (Greenway), TX is a state-of-the-art 6,000-square-foot facility -- big enough to have top of the line equipment, but still small enough for clients to receive personalized, comprehensive care and service. Built in 2020, the hospital is located in the rapidly growing area of Greenway, known as the Inner-Loop of Houston, and is easily accessible from both Interstate 610 and State Highway 59/69.
Our clinicians offer After-hours emergency care as well as specialty services including surgery and orthopedics. Our veterinarians are also known as leaders in the practice of canine hip replacements. On-site diagnostic and treatment capabilities include a CT scanner, ultrasound, variable scopes and digital radiography.
The Houston metropolitan area is an amazing place to work and live. Recently named the most diverse city in the United States, Houston offers a great mix of cultures, restaurants, championship sports teams, museums, zoos, and other activities to suit every taste. Houston is the most populous city in Texas and the fourth largest city in the United States. It has three major professional sports teams: Basketball-go Rockets! Football-go Texans! Baseball-go Astros! Houston is the base for Mission Control Center for Nasa's Johnson Space Center. Our cultural institutions and exhibits attract more than 7 million visitors a year to the Museum District. In addition, Houston has an active visual and performing arts scene in the Theater District and offers year-round resident companies in all major performing arts.Why BluePearl?
- Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
- We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
- In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Annual company store allowance.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off and floating holiday plans.
- A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
- We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity.We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard torace, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression,protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.