DescriptionSign-on Bonus up to $150K available!!
BluePearl Naples (Animal Specialty Hospital of Florida), is seeking a full time board certified or residency trained Internist to join our team of specialists and ER doctors in Naples. Our internal medicine service has been one of the fastest growing services since we opened in 2011.
The service currently includes one double board certified (ACVIM/ACVECC) internist and experienced, dedicated technicians. The service will operate out of a nearly completed new designated Internal Medicine Suite within our hospital. Our internal medicine service has been one of the fastest growing services since we opened in 2011. The service currently includes one double board certified (ACVIM/ACVECC) internist and experienced, dedicated technicians. The service will operate out of a nearly completed new designated Internal Medicine Suite within our hospital. Our hospital is the premiere choice for specialty referral, emergency and after-hours veterinary care. We're open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year - even during natural disasters. In fact, we're the only veterinary hospital in Collier County that's open all day, every day. We partner with your primary care veterinarian to treat patients with the most challenging and complex diagnoses. In addition to a 24/7 fully staffed ER, we offer board-certified specialists in Cardiology, Emergency and Critical Care, Dermatology, Internal Medicine, and Surgery. We also have the only Physical Rehabilitation facility for animals in Collier County.
Our mantra is exceptionally skilled. Uniquely compassionate. And that is the very essence of our practice. We embrace the understanding that our patients are your best friends. They 're family. That 's why we only employ a team that has an unparalleled human-animal bond. Ultimately, we treat your beloved companions as though they were our own with skill and attentiveness.Why BluePearl?
- Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
- We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
- In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Annual company store allowance.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off, parental leave, and floating holiday plans.
- A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
- We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.