BluePearl in Fort Myers, FL is seeking a board-certified Veterinarian - Internist or an individual residency-trained in internal medicine to join our state-of-the-art emergency and specialty hospital. Founded and operated by veterinarians dedicated to the best in referral practice, BluePearl is a leading provider of specialty and emergency medicine.
Our 18,000 square foot hospital offered only surgery until 2011, but as of 2013, it has become multi-specialty. The hospital offers a spacious working environment with an on-site CT and MRI. We have fluoro, CT, MRI, chemo hood, two ultrasound units, endoscopy and two radiology suites. We currently have a boarded Surgeon and Internist. We have developed an excellent team dynamic within our hospital; all striving to provide the best patient care possible.
Fort Myers is nestled along the gulf coast of Florida and its charming downtown features many dog friendly restaurants, shops and art galleries. Great venues include the Barbara B Mann Performing Arts Hall, Broadway Palm Dinner Theatre and the Arcade Theatre. Sports fans will appreciate that the Boston Red Sox and Minnesota Twins use this city as the location for their spring training camps. There's plenty of outdoor activities such as kayaking, boating to spot dolphins, hiking in various nature preserves and family friendly beaches. Nearby is Cape Coral with its amazing burrowing owl population and beautiful Sanibel Island which is perfect for seashell collecting and visiting the wildlife refuge. Ft Myers is ranked #41 is best places to live according to US News.Why BluePearl?
- Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
- We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
- In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Annual company store allowance.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off and floating holiday plans.
- A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
- We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of the request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.