BluePearl is seeking a board-certified Veterinarian - Internist or an individual residency-trained in internal medicine to join our state-of-the-art emergency and specialty hospital.
What is in it for you?
- We have an exclusive focus on specialty and emergency medicine, no primary care.
- As a member of the Mars Petcare Family, we can provide the resources to help more patients, enjoy unsurpassed clinician support, and be able to continuously identify new ways to improve our noble field.
- We offer competitive salaries and full-time benefits, which include: health, dental, vision, life, and pet insurance, 401K with match, PTO, associate discounts, annual company store allowance, CE stipend, relocation assistance, and unlimited access to VetFolio, BluePearl University, and BluePearl Science.
- We have flexible schedules that allow you to focus on both professional development and a quality work/life balance.
- You will have individual clinician mentorship and support, including a committed Support Team that provides unsurpassed assistance with necessities such as: equipment and supplies, research programs, training programs, marketing, recruiting, and the other details that make a veterinary practice successful.
- We promote leadership development and endless advancement opportunities for your career.
We look forward to welcoming you into the BluePearl Family!
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and you will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.