DescriptionSign -On Bous up to $150K Available!!!!!!!
BluePearl Specialty + Emergency Pet Hospital of Gainesville, FL is seeking a full time boarded, or residency trained, Internal Medicine Specialist to come join our team.
BluePearl of Gainesville is looking to continue to grow our hospital. Are you a residency trained or boarded Internal Medicine (IM) clinician who is looking for a collaborative, team environment that also focuses on work life balance? If so, this full-time position at our specialty and emergency hospital is for you. Our medicine service is at an all-time high in morale, under excellent technical leadership, and is currently supported by an outstanding, and seasoned, board certified specialist who can provide mentorship and case support. Our IM team is supported by a daytime emergency clinician, allowing predictability in your day. Our Gainesville hospital is a well-established, 24-hour care specialty center with an exceptional reputation for having served the North Florida and South Georgia communities for nearly 20 years. Our hospital has shown rapid growth over the last three years, supported by a large referral support base.
Our hospital is equipped with Samsung HS60 Doppler ultrasound, Olympus flexible endoscopy, Stryker rigid endoscopy, digital radiography, a 64 slice Cannon CT, laparoscopy, telemetry, a complete laboratory, oxygen cages, and offsite MRI diagnostics.
The Gainesville hospital has a motivated, compassionate, and collaborative team, including internal medicine, surgery, oncology, anesthesiology, and is supported by an amazing 24/7 emergency department. An array of board-certified specialists are available in critical care, neurology, dermatology, and physical therapy at our regional BluePearl medical centers in Jacksonville and Orange Park. Our hospital is fortunate to have the support of over two hundred referring veterinarians.
We are very active with continuing education seminars in the community as well as lunchtime learning sessions with our referral partner hospitals. We not only promote outstanding patient care but also learning and growing with additional training programs available through BluePearl University and BluePearl Science.
Gainesville is a historic and progressive city located in the heart of Florida with easy access to Orlando, the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico, allowing you to explore the nearby beach coasts or enjoy the 164 state parks in Florida, 10 state trails, or numerous theme parks. It is the home of University of Florida and surrounded by beautiful equine country. USA Todays Cities Ranked and Rated publication has historically rated Gainesville as one of the top places to live.Why BluePearl?
- Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
- We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
- In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
Annual company store allowance.
Flexible work schedules.
Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off and floating holiday plans.
A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
- We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.