Do you want the convenience of big city life, with a small-town atmosphere?
What about a 24/7, multi-specialty facility, centrally located within the city?
BluePearl Savannah may just be the perfect place for you!
We are seeking a Boarded, or Residency trained, Veterinary Internist to join our team. BluePearl Savannah is located in a condo-style Hospital which houses two surgeons, two neurologists, two oncologists, a radiation oncologist, a cardiologist (traveling), one physical therapist, and eight emergency doctors.
Our hospital provides digital radiography, ultrasonography, on-site 128-slice Canon Aquilion, and MRI. (we would be looking to purchase Endoscopy tower and such once IM was hired - however you think this would best be worded??)
Our team is a close-knit, fun-loving group that aims to provide exceptional care for our patients, clients, and rDVM community. An ideal applicant would be an individual that works collaboratively amongst hospital personnel (doctors and non-doctor), creates relationships with rDVMs, actively educates and fosters growth among the staff, and can relax and laugh among peers.
Additional perks to living in the Savannah area:
- Savannah is full of historic charm! Whether you are taking a ghost tour or exploring on foot, there is always something new and exciting to learn about what makes Savannah's history so unique.
- Do you enjoy the outdoors? Savannah is nestled right along the coast and boasts several State Parks, beaches and endless waterways. Enjoy sitting at beautiful Forsyth for Picnic in the Park or strolling along Riverside at night, taking in the boats in the harbor.
- Is art your passion? Savannah hosts multiple film and music festivals annually along with being home to Savannah College of Art and Design. There are also museums galore to explore!
Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Annual company store allowance.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off, parental leave, and floating holiday plans.
- A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.