BluePearl Specialty + Emergency Pet Hospital in Fort Myers, FL is seeking a board-certified or residency trained Veterinarian - Cardiologist to join our team!
- Do you have a passion for working with animals and learning new standard methodologies in animal health?
- Are you a dedicated Veterinarian who takes great pride in providing animals with the best possible care?
- Would your peers describe you as respectful, resilient, and a phenomenal teammate?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, then we want to hear from you!
Our cardiology department is supported by highly skilled, dedicated technicians and is located in a quiet, designated workspace. Our hospital has been present in the community since 2011 and has grown into a 18,000 square foot, multi-specialty hospital. The hospital offers a spacious working environment with ten exam rooms and additional equipment such as GE Vivid 7 Ultrasound, Mac1200 EKG, Biotronix Pacemaker Programmer, Fluoroscopy, 1.5T MRI, 16-Slice Computed Temography (CT), 2 Snyder oxygen cages, chemo hood, endoscopy and two radiology suites. You will work alongside a boarded Surgeon, a boarded Internist, as well as a board eligible Surgeon. We have developed an excellent team dynamic within our hospital; all striving to provide the best patient care possible.
We have a group of highly skilled technicians that aid in the development in training and growing our assistants. The whole team strives to provide the best possible care for our patients. We have all developed a strong bond here at the hospital where here you are family.
Fort Myers is nestled along the gulf coast of Florida and its charming downtown features many dog friendly restaurants, shops and art galleries. Great venues include the Barbara B Mann Performing Arts Hall, Broadway Palm Dinner Theatre and the Arcade Theatre. Sports fans will appreciate that the Boston Red Sox and Minnesota Twins use this city as the location for their spring training camps.
There is plenty of outdoor activities such as kayaking, boating to spot dolphins, hiking in various nature preserves and family friendly beaches. Nearby is Cape Coral with its amazing burrowing owl population and beautiful Sanibel Island, which is perfect for seashell collecting and visiting the wildlife refuge. Ft Myers is ranked #41 is best places to live according to US News.Why BluePearl?
- Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
- We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
- In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Annual company store allowance.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off, parental leave, and floating holiday plans.
- A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
- We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.