BluePearl Waltham is seeking a full time boarded veterinary cardiologist or individuals who have completed residency training to join our state-of-the-art emergency and specialty hospital. Our hospital is supported by a collaborative team of specialists including a boarded anesthesiologist, two board certified criticalists and a dedicated team of technicians and support staff.
Our BluePearl Waltham hospital, located in the Boston metro area, is a 16,000-square-foot advanced care facility. Our board-certified specialists include ophthalmology, internal medicine, radiology, surgery, anesthesiology, emergency and critical care. Diagnostic capabilities at our Waltham hospital include laparoscopy, thoracoscopy, arthroscopy, a phacoemulsification system for cataract surgery, cryomatic console, laser indirect ophthalmoscope, ophthalmic ultrasound, electroretinography, a linear accelerator, and a CT scanner.
We promote a culture of learning for our associates with our board-certified anesthesiologist providing training programs for our technicians. BluePearl, Waltham allows you the freedom to build your independence by creating personalized relationships with the primary and pet owning community while being part of a collaborative and supportive environment with a bustling case load. Alongside our Charlestown location, we can provide the opportunity for advancement and leadership opportunities as well as a strong mentorship program.Why BluePearl?
- Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
- We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
- In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Annual company store allowance.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off, parental leave, and floating holiday plans.
- A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
- We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
Waltham, MA is an innovative and fun work environment in a fantastic location. Our hospital is located 30 minutes outside of Boston. Here in New England, we celebrate all four seasons and boast a variety of activities within a short drive-ocean to mountains, theatre to sporting events and everything in between. Aside from all the culture that the city has to offer, Boston is close to the Maine seacoast, New Hampshire, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket. It is an amazing place to work and play!
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.