BluePearl in Arizona is seeking a full-time boarded or residency trained Veterinarian - Cardiologist to join our brand new state-of-the-art emergency and specialty hospital in Phoenix, Arizona.
Our cardiology service will employ highly qualified, dedicated technicians. As a brand new facility, there are exciting opportunities for the cardiologist to request new equipment and offer services based on preferences and interests.
Our brand new multi-specialty facility located just outside of the Arcadia District in Phoenix opened in the summer of 2018. Emergency and board-certified and residency-trained clinicians will work collaboratively to offer services in cardiology, emergency & critical care, internal medicine, radiology and surgery. We also have the potential to start new services for the community. The new building provides a great opportunity for specialists to get the equipment they want, provide the services they are passionate about and provide a seamless experience for clients and patients alike.Perks to Living in Phoenix Area:
- For sports fanatics, you will have plenty of Arizona teams to root for including Phoenix Suns, Arizona Cardinals, Arizona State Sun Devils, Arizona Diamondbacks, and the Arizona Coyotes.
- NASCAR events
- Enjoy year-round golf and attend nearby PGA and LPGA events throughout the year.
- Cool off at any of the local water parks or lakes.
- Camelback Mountain, Piestewa Peak, and South Mountain are all nearby for energetic hiking enthusiasts.
- Afraid you will miss the pretty snow? Flagstaff is only 2 hours away from Phoenix and boasts skiing and snowboarding activities at Humphreys Peak.
- Family fun options. Enjoy a picnic at Fountain Hills Park or a movie at a drive-in theatre in Glendale.
- We are not too far away from Las Vegas (4-hour drive), Disneyland & Los Angeles (5 hour drive), San Diego (5.5 hour drive)and Rocky Point, Mexico (4 hour drive).
Want to learn more about the great state of Arizona? Click here: https://bluepearlvet.com/careers/why-arizona/
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.