Lauderdale Veterinary Specialists in Fort Lauderdale, FL affiliated with BluePearl, is seeking a full time boarded or residency trained Veterinarian - Neurologist to join our state of the art emergency and specialty hospital. We are looking to expand with in our hospital, due to the high referral rate and possible growth of the neurology service. LVS is entering an exciting period of growth with the need to add to our current staff of 2 boarded certified Criticalists, an Internist and a team of Emergency Clinicians. We strive to provide the most up to date techniques to maintain 'cutting edge' veterinary medicine. The candidate should be committed to developing a successful service by engaging and fostering a good working relationship with the referring community here in South Florida.
Lauderdale Veterinary Specialists in Fort Lauderdale, FL, which is affiliated with BluePearl Veterinary Partners, serves east Fort Lauderdale and surrounding Broward, Miami-Dade and Palm Beach counties. We offer a 24-hour ER service, as well as critical care, internal medicine, diagnostic imaging and physical therapy.
The 8,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art facility features advanced monitoring equipment, long-term and high-frequency ventilators, Haemonetcs cell saver, ultrasound, digital radiography, endoscopy, a 16-slice CT, and a newly designed, full service physical therapy suite equipped with a water treadmill, a dry and gait analysis treadmill and a full service on-site laboratory.
Our Fort Lauderdale hospital has a collaborative, positive, efficient and encouraging work environment in a fantastic location. Our referring community is strong and heavily populated. Our emergency room is busy 24/7, our doctors currently work a rotating schedule of swing shifts, overnights and weekends. Our hospital is a critical care-based hospital and our Criticalists are enthusiastic teachers and mentors.Why BluePearl?
- Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
- We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
- In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Annual company store allowance.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off and floating holiday plans.
- A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
- We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
Fort Lauderdale, FL is not only a popular vacation destination for its year round sunshine, but also a great place to work and live! This diverse city is home to attractions such as the Museum of Discovery and Science, Broward Center for the Performing Arts, Hugh Taylor Birch State Park and the NSU Art Museum. Fort Lauderdale is full of restaurants with food selections ranging from burgers to international fare from Asia, South America, Europe and the Caribbean. There's twenty three miles of coastline to enjoy the swimming, surfing or water skiing in its clear blue waters. Just outside of Fort Lauderdale, you are close to the vibrant city of Miami with its "Little Havana" and Art Deco neighborhoods and you can also explore the swamps of the Everglades.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.