BluePearl Specialty + Emergency Pet Hospital located in Grand Rapids, Michigan, is seeking a full-time boarded or residency trained neurologist to join our large and growing 24/7 emergency and specialty hospital. We are looking to add to our current neurology service due to a strong caseload and continued growth. Our neurology service has a veteran boarded neurologist, a 1.5T Siemens MRI and a 64-slice Siemens CT scanner along with highly qualified, dedicated technicians. Other specialty services, which all work closely in the hospital, include critical care, internal medicine, surgery, oncology, ophthalmology and dermatology. If you are interested in joining a fast-paced, close-knit, supportive environment dedicated to best practice and being an ideal place to work and learn, BluePearl Grand Rapids has a tremendous amount to offer. Join our expanding practice today and experience the wonderful quality of life that West Michigan and our hospital can offer!SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED CLINICIANS!
Our BluePearl Grand Rapids, MI hospital was founded in 2008 and serves all of west Michigan including the lakeshore communities of St. Joseph, Holland, Muskegon and the Grand Traverse Bay area in northern Michigan. Our 19,000 + square-foot facility hosts an on-site Antech lab. Our team of veterinarians are leaders in low-stress handling (LSH) to promote calmness and comfort for the patients in our care. Our Grand Rapids hospital also has general and specialty internship programs.
Grand Rapids, MI is the second largest city in Michigan and a great place to work and live. The Wall Street Journal recognized Grand Rapids as the second best place to live in the United States. Love the outdoors? Grand Rapids is a 40-minute drive to Lake Michigan and has more than 1,200 acres of parkland. Grand Rapids is also full of art and culture. The Frederick Meijer Gardens and Sculpture Park is a must-see!Why BluePearl?
- Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
- We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
- In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Annual company store allowance.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off, parental leave, and floating holiday plans.
- A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
- We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.