DescriptionSign-on bonus up to $100K available!!
BluePearl in Tampa, FL is looking for a full time Neurologist or residency trained Neurology specialist to join our existing service in the Tampa Bay area.
We are expanding the service that includes a new high field MRI and a dedicated exam room and procedure areas. This person would join our existing team of a board certified Neurologist and technical staff.
BluePearl Tampa is one of the founding hospitals in the BluePearl family. Today, we have more than 46 emergency and board-certified or board-eligible veterinarians on staff, creating a strong collaborative atmosphere to provide the best in diagnostic and comprehensive services. Our clinicians specialize in avian and exotic medicine, cardiology, dermatology, emergency & critical care, internal medicine, neurology, oncology, ophthalmology, radiology and surgery. Our 16,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art facility is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week and 365 days a year. On-site diagnostic and treatment capabilities include a CT scanner, linear accelerator (LINAC), fluoroscopy, endoscopy, ultrasound, echocardiograms, access to MRI, digital radiography, radioiodine I-131 feline hyperthyroidism treatment, many in-house laboratory blood machines, and a large capacity centrifuge to assist in keeping our blood products on supply and for our partner locations and referring communities.
Tampa consistently ranks among the most popular and best outdoor cities in the country. Perhaps that 's due to the more than 300 days of sunshine each year and the miles and miles of beaches in the Tampa Bay area! In addition to partaking in every outdoor activity you can think of under the sun, you can see a show at the Straz Center, revel in the beauty of the Salvador Dali Museum, visit family-friendly attractions such as Busch Gardens, the Florida Aquarium or Lowry Park Zoo, or experience the cultural gems, interesting historical sites and sensational live entertainment. Tampa Bay is also home to a variety of professional sports teams, including the Buccaneers, the Tampa Bay Rays and the Tampa Bay Lightning.Why BluePearl?
- Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
- We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
- In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Annual company store allowance.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off, parental leave, and floating holiday plans.
- A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
- We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of the request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.