BluePearl Specialty + Emergency Pet Hospital in Kansas City, MO has an opportunity for a board certified or residency-trained full time Veterinarian - Oncologist. Founded and operated by veterinarians dedicated to the best in referral practice, BluePearl is a leading provider of specialty and emergency medicine.
Our Kansas City Northland hospital is one of three BluePearl hospitals located in the Kansas City metropolitan area. The Northland hospital serves the areas of North Kansas City, Gladstone, Liberty, Parkville and Smithville. It is the only veterinary specialty hospital in the area offering internal medicine, emergency, rehabilitation and soft tissue and orthopedic surgical services. This hospital has a fully functional rehabilitation facility on site, including an underwater treadmill, as well as flexible endoscopy and ultrasound capability.
Kansas City boasts one of the lowest costs of living in the country (73% lower than NYC!). Kansas City is home to world-class sports teams, including the Kansas City Royals and the Chiefs, cultural attractions such as the Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art and the Kauffman Performing City Art Institute, and has more fountains than Rome!
Learn more about Kansas City here:
- Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
- We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
- In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Annual company store allowance.
- Company paid short term/long term disability benefits as well as parental leave.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off and floating holiday plans.
- A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
- We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.