BluePearl in Houston (Greenway), TX is a state-of-the-art 6,000-square-foot facility -- big enough to have top of the line equipment, but still small enough for clients to receive personalized, comprehensive care and service. Built in 2020, the hospital is located in the rapidly growing area of Greenway, known as the Inner-Loop of Houston, and is easily accessible from both Interstate 610 and State Highway 59/69.
The area is known for its pet friendly atmosphere with a wide variety of local restaurants and shops.
Our clinicians offer after-hours emergency care as well as specialty services including surgery and orthopedics. On-site diagnostic and treatment capabilities include a CT scanner, ultrasound, variable scopes and digital radiography. A tenured team of technicians ensure our clinicians are supported and efficient. Why BluePearl?
- Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
- We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
- In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
Annual company store allowance.
Flexible work schedules.
Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off and floating holiday plans.
A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
- We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
BluePearlis committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity.We are an equal opportunityemployerand all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard torace, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression,protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.