NEW! Neurologist - Fetch Greenville, SC
Fetch Specialty & Emergency Veterinary Centers is seeking a Small Animal Board Certified or Residency Trained Veterinary Neurologist to join our team. Do you want to be part of a growing privately owned practice? Our Greenville location recently opened its doors in late 2021. This is your opportunity to join an amazing team of professionals!
Here’s a little about us: We’re growing! Originally a Florida based company, Fetch brings the expertise developed within our network of multi-specialty practices located in Florida to our newest hospital in Greenville, South Carolina. Fetch Greenville will provide 24/7 ER and specialty care.
Here’s what we have to offer:
- A 15,000 sq. foot, newly renovated facility
- An owner who loves to purchase the latest and greatest equipment
- Complete in-house laboratory
- Multi-parameter monitoring devices
- Cloud based digital EMR and whiteboard system
- Digital radiology suite
- Full complement of ultrasound and endoscopy equipment
- 16 slice helical CT
Do you have a certain “thing” you just HAVE to have? Ask the owner directly! That’s the nice thing about being privately owned. We are always willing to expand in different directions and explore new diagnostics and therapies.
Our Location: Located in the Northwest Region of South Carolina, the Greenville hospital is easily accessible from Interstate 385. Greenville boasts four beautiful seasons and provides a variety of attractions including: museums; galleries; concerts and festivals; outdoor hiking or fishing; as well as numerous parks. Nestled close to Georgia, North Carolina, and Tennessee, an easy drive from the Blue Ridge Mountains, Asheville or Charlotte, or even the Great Smoky Mountain National Park.
Now, how about YOU?
Let us be honest, we offer pretty much what everyone else does BUT with a compensation package to include a base salary plus commission.
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Relocation assistance
- Signing bonus
- Continuing education and uniform allowance
- 401k retirement plan with employer match
- Licenses, dues and PLIT paid
- PTO and paid holidays
- Highly collaborative team of professionals
- and of course the gorgeous South Carolina weather where you can enjoy hiking, dirt biking, CLEMSON FOOTBALL, and all the craft beer you can drink!
Visit our website at fetchvets.com or find us on Facebook at facebook.com/fetchveterinary to get an inside look at what working with our Fetch team is all about
- Veterinary license in good standing or eligible with the State of South Carolina Veterinary Board
- Board certified or residency trained
- Compassionate, collaborative, and professional
- Highly communicative with the veterinary medical team, clients and referring veterinarians
- Must have a strong work ethic and we do not want any bad attitudes! Life is too short and we spend too much time at Fetch
- The ability to enjoy your day with a good sense of humor bringing laughter to all those that surround you
- Must be excited, engaging & proactive with ALL Fetch employees. Remember, we’re a team!
Cut out the middleman (or woman!) and text or email the owner directly
William Ratterree - 864 415 6878 firstname.lastname@example.org
Come practice veterinary medicine with us and find the forever career you’ve been searching for.