BluePearl Specialty + Emergency Pet Hospital in San Antonio, TX is seeking a full time boarded, or residency trained Internist to join our state-of-the-art emergency and specialty hospital. We are looking to expand our current internal medicine department due to the high caseload and growth of the service. You will have access to highly trained technicians, receptionists, and support staff. You will also have the support ancillary specialists inclusive of surgery, critical care, radiology, and emergency medicine. We have a brand 2nd floor IM service that is equipped to manage multiple patients, inclusive of brand-new equipment for state of the art endoscopy. If you are looking for a change and the opportunity to join a highly dynamic team, We CAN"T wait to meet you!
Our BluePearl Specialty + Emergency Pet Hospital in the Stone Oak community of San Antonio serves the greater San Antonio metropolitan area and was the first local specialty veterinary hospital. The approximately 19,000-square-foot hospital houses a variety of therapeutic and diagnostic options, including an on-site MRI, CT scanner, ultrasound, and fluoroscopy. Board-certified specialists offer a multitude of services, such as emergency and critical care, internal medicine, rehabilitation, oncology, and surgery.
• Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
• We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
• In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
• We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
o Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
o Annual company store allowance.
o Flexible work schedules.
o Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off, parental leave, and floating holiday plans.
o A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
• We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.