Radiation Oncologist- Fetch of Southwest Florida
Privately Owned-Fetch Specialty & Cancer Veterinary Centers is seeking a Small Animal Radiation Oncologist to join our team in the sunny state of Florida I
Let's be honest, if you want to work for a venture capitalist firm, candy bar company, or Krispy Kreme (we do love their donuts) you know how to find their websites. While we might not be as vast as Krispy Kreme, our more intimate company is still able to offer the benefits of a larger company with a culture that genuinely listens to our team members. Did we mention - we are PRIVATELY OWNED!
A little about us: At Fetch, you will have the ability to practice advanced veterinary medicine at our state-of-the-art facility in the Southwest Florida area, known for its warm weather, rich cultural history and beautiful coastal sunsets while providing quality medical care & compassion to four-legged family members and their owners. You will be joining a team of other board-certified specialists in medical oncology, and radiation oncology. This is your opportunity to become our newest member of the Fetch family!
Here's what we have to offer:
· A beautiful facility with state-of-the-art equipment and updates
· A chemotherapy suite
· A 16-slice helical CT
· The radiation center is fitted with a Varian 21ex Linear Accelerator with on Board Imaging (OBI) This will allow us to offer the latest in radiation therapy techniques consisting of stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS, SRT), Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT), and 3-D conformal radiation therapy.
· An owner who loves to purchase the latest and greatest equipment
· Complete in-house laboratory
· Multi-parameter monitoring devices
· Cloud based digital EMR
· Digital radiology suite
· Full complement of ultrasound and equipment
Do you have a certain "'thing'" you just HAVE to have? Ask the owner directly! That's the nice thing about being privately owned. We are always willing to expand in different directions and explore new diagnostics and therapies.
Now, how about YOU?
Let us be honest, we offer pretty much what everyone else does BUT with a compensation package to include a base salary plus commission. Forget about the negative accrual ... not at FETCH!
· Medical, dental and vision plans
· Life Insurance
· LTD and STD
· Relocation/Signing bonus
· Continuing education and uniform allowance
· 401k retirement plan with employer match
· Licenses, PLIT and membership dues paid
· PTO and paid holidays
· Highly collaborative team of professionals
· Not to mention our location! THE sunshine state where you can enjoy the beaches, boating and other water activities, hiking and so much more!
· BEST OF ALL-AN OPPORTUNITY TO BE PART OF THE GROWING FETCH FAMILY!
Visit our website at fetchvets.com or find us on Facebook at facebook.com/fetchveterinary to get an inside look at what working with our Fetch team is all about.
· Veterinary license in good standing or eligible with the State of Florida Veterinary Board
· Board certified or residency trained
· Compassionate, collaborative, and professional
· Highly communicative with the veterinary medical team, clients and referring veterinarians
· Must have a strong work ethic
· The ability to enjoy your day with a good sense of humor bringing laughter to all those that surround you.
· Must be excited, engaging & proactive with ALL Fetch employees. Remember, we're a team!
Contact the owner directly Dr. William Ratterree – 864.415.6878