MedVet is seeking a Medical Oncologist
(board-certified or residency trained) to join our Salt Lake City, UT hospital. We are seeking an individual that is team oriented and has excellent communication skills with fellow colleagues, clients, and the referral community. Why join the team at MedVet Salt Lake City?
Everything Starts with Our Caregivers
- In addition to 24/7 Emergency services, MedVet Salt Lake City offers specialty services in Cardiology, Critical Care, Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Neurology & Neurosurgery, Ophthalmology, Radiology, and Surgery.
- We opened our beautiful, new 24,000-square-foot facility in 2020 and provide all the equipment and technology you need to give exceptional patient care.
- You'll also have support from our highly skilled team of veterinary professionals that includes some of the most talented, compassionate, and experienced doctors in Utah.
- In early 2023, we'll be opening a Radiation Oncology department which will include a brand-new Varian TrueBeam\u00AE linear accelerator.
- Take a video tour of MedVet Salt Lake City.
Why will you love living in Salt Lake City?
- Our doctors are eligible to become shareholders - a rare opportunity to have ownership and share in the growth and success of MedVet & VEI hospitals across the country.
- We offer all the benefits you expect, plus a Generous Signing Bonus , Competitive Compensation, Shareholder Opportunity, Student Loan Repayment Program and Paid Parental Leave.
- Our passionate and dedicated team of doctors, certified technicians, assistants, and client service representatives is committed to being the best in the veterinary profession to give and receive care. Our collaboration, passion, and energy can be felt by everyone who enters our hospital doors.
- Our team members treat patients and clients like they are our own family, and we develop referral partner relationships built on trust, respect, communication, and empathy.
Salt Lake City features stunning views no matter which direction you look with the Wasatch mountains to the East, the Oquirrh Mountain Range to the West, and the picturesque Great Salt Lake. From sunrise to sunset, there are breathtaking views and endless opportunities to spend time outdoors. You're within a day's drive to five spectacular national parks and just 45 minutes from world-class ski resorts. Voted one of the Friendliest Cities in America, the hospitality is second to none with award-winning dining and craft beer, a thriving arts scene, and family-friendly attractions. For more information about MedVet, please visit our website at www.medvet.com
or to submit a confidential CV
, email Carolyn Luther, DVM at Carolyn.Luther@medvet.com
There are more positions listed at www.medvet.com/careers
. Moving somewhere we don't currently have a posting? We still want to hear from you! Come as you are.
MedVet is committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all team members. You can count on us to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all team members and applicants. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, training, and overall experience and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, uniformed service member status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.