is seeking a Cardiologist
(board certified or residency trained) to join our team. Our 24/7 Emergency and Multi-Specialty hospital offers a collaborative atmosphere with a team oriented approach to patient care and includes top medical oncology and surgical services. Our clinical service team members and medical leaders understand what it takes to support a successful Cardiology service. Why Join MedVet Dayton?
Everything Starts with Our Caregivers
- Founded in 1988, MedVet is one of the largest veterinarian owned and veterinarian led multispecialty and emergency organizations in the country.
- Our doctors are eligible to become shareholders - a rare opportunity to have ownership and share in the growth and success of MedVet hospitals across the country.
- We offer all the benefits you expect, plus a Generous Signing Bonus, Competitive Compensation, Student Loan Repayment Program and Paid Parental Leave.
For more information about MedVet, please visit our website at www.medvet.com
- Our passionate and dedicated team of doctors, certified technicians, assistants, and client service representatives is committed to being the best in the veterinary profession to give and receive care. Their collaboration, passion, and energy can be felt by everyone who enters our hospital doors.
- Our specialties include Cardiology, Critical Care, Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Ophthalmology, Neurology, Radiology, Rehabilitation, and Surgery.
- Our team members treat patients and clients like they are our own family, and we develop referral partner relationships built on trust, respect, communication, and empathy.
or to submit a confidential CV
, please apply here
or, email Carolyn Luther, DVM at Carolyn.email@example.com
Come as you are! MedVet is an equal opportunity employer. We are ready to listen to your VOICE
and help you pursue your Passion.
We are also a drug-free organization, therefore employment with MedVet is dependent upon the passing of a drug screen and background check.
There are more positions listed at www.medvet.com/careers
. Moving somewhere we don't currently have a posting? We still want to hear from you!