MedVet is seeking locum ( board certified or residency trained ) Veterinary Medical Oncologists to build a database for specialists that we can contact when one of our hospitals has a need for short - or long - term support. You should be an individual that is team oriented and has excellent communication skills with fellow colleagues, clients, and the referral community.
Travel/lodging expenses paid in addition to per diem rate. W e can help with the cost o f licensing for states where you are not already licensed . Everything Starts with Our Caregivers
- Our passionate and dedicated team of doctors, certified technicians, assistants, and client service representatives is committed to being the best in the veterinary profession to give and receive care . Their collaboration, passion, and energy can be felt by everyone who enters our hospital doors.
- We have a relatively singular focus to be a leader in emergency and specialty healthcare for pets.
- Founded in 1988, MedVet is one of the largest veterinarian owned and veterinarian led multispecialty and emergency organizations in the country.
- Our specialties include Anesthesiology, Cardiology, Critical Care, Dentistry, Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Ophthalmology, Neurology, Radiology, Rehabilitation, and Surgery.
- Our team members treat patients and clients like they are our own family, and we develop referral partner relationships built on trust, respect, communication, and empathy.
For more information about MedVet locum opportunities , please visit our website at www.medvet.com
or to submit a confidential CV
, please email Amanda Purcell at Amanda.Purcell@MedVet.com
Come as you are. MedVet is an equal opportunity employer. We are also a drug-free organization, therefore employment with MedVet is dependent upon the passing of a drug screen and background check.
If you are seeking a full or part time position, all open positions are listed here : www.medvet.com/careers
. Moving somewhere we don't currently have a posting? We still want to hear from you!