Job Description: VCA Animal Emergency Critical Care
-housed in The LifeCentre for Veterinary Emergency and Specialty Care in Leesburg, Virginia
-is seeking a board certified or residency trained Internist
to join our growing team.
Our emergency/critical care group is the only AAHA Referral Accredited ER/Critical Care practice in the state of Virginia. We are located in a 27,000 sq. ft., state-of-the-art facility that was designed as a 24-hour specialty hospital and houses all of the high tech equipment one could want, including a complete in-house lab, Doppler, ultrasound, ventilators, telemetry, spiral CT, MRI, and linear accelerator.
Our doctors and staff are committed to exceptional patient /client care. Specialties include emergency, critical care, internal medicine, radiology, neurology/neurosurgery, cardiology, dentistry/oral surgery, ophthalmology, general surgery, medical oncology, dermatology, radiation oncology and rehabilitation.
We're located in beautiful Loudoun County, Virginia and are close to snow skiing, spectacular beaches, and national parks. Washington, D.C. is 45 minutes to the east, the Blue Ridge Mountains are 30 minutes to the west, and Dulles International Airport is a 15-minute drive. Come join us and share our vision.
As a member of the VCA family, your love for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Wellness
- An innovative, new department focused on associate health and wellbeing, with programs such as company sponsored Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tools, and access to additional mental health resources.
- 401k retirement savings plan, with matching contributions of 25% of the first 4% of your eligible compensation
- Health, dental, vision insurance with HSA/FSA, infertility benefits
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Flexible scheduling for work/life balance
- Continuing Education Allowance and Paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- Opportunities to mentor with one of the largest providers of private practice internships and residencies in the U.S.
- Opportunities to participate in a robust clinical studies program
For more information about this position, please contact Rayna Faumuina, Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner, Specialty at email@example.com or 760-891-9903.
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a network of 6,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
At VCA we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans Disabled.