MedVet is seeking a Veterinary Internist
(board-certified or residency trained) to join this very active specialty within our Akron, OH hospital. We are seeking an individual that is team oriented and has excellent communication skills with fellow colleagues, clients, and the referral community. Our Cardiologists have the benefit of state of the art imaging, cath lab equipment and telemetry along with fully dedicated and well trained technicians and medical leaders who understand what they need to provide best practice.Why MedVet?
- Founded in 1988, MedVet is one of the largest veterinarian-owned and led multispecialty and emergency practices in the country. We offer the unique opportunity to become a shareholder.
- We have a relatively singular focus to be a leader in emergency and specialty healthcare for pets. Dr. Kathy Wright (MedVet Cincinnati) is one of the few Cardiologists in private practice performing cardiac ablations.
- Dedication to our mission, strategy and core values of Teamwork, Leadership and Compassion are the priorities of our organization.
- We pride ourselves on the exceptional experience we create for patients, clients, referral partners and employees, and we value that 'MedVet Experience' above all else.
- Opportunities for advancement and leadership are available.
- MedVet offers a competitive compensation and full benefits package, including paid time off, health insurance, dental, vision, uniform allowance, and 401K.
- Discretionary funds and PLIT coverage are also provided for full-time team members.
- MedVet's Clinical Studies Center offers exciting opportunities to lead collaborative initiatives with MedVet specialists and veterinarians worldwide.
Submit CV and letter of interest to:
Carolyn Luther, DVM
Manager, Medical RecruitingCarolyn.Luther@MedVet.com
Come as you are! All candidates must complete an acceptable background check, including references and a pre-employment drug test.
There are more positions listed at www.medvet.com/careers
. Moving somewhere we don't currently have a posting? We still want to hear from you!