Our BluePearl Westside hospital located in Atlanta, Georgia, is seeking a board-certified or residency trained Veterinary- Cardiologist to join our team! Our Westside location features BluePearl's excellent standards of veterinary care. The 9,000-square-foot facility opened in September of 2016.
The clinicians at our BluePearl Georgia hospitals are committed to actively participating in the continued process of education, publication and research.
The services and specialties at Westside include 24/7 emergency medicine, surgery, oncology, dermatology, diagnostic imaging and radiology, internal medicine, nutrition and ophthalmology. Diagnostic capabilities include upper and lower GI endoscopy, rhinolaryngoscopy, cystoscopy, diagnostic ultrasound, arthroscopy, laparoscopy and ophthalmic surgery.
Atlanta is a great place to work and live! Atlanta is home to the Georgia Aquarium, Six Flags, the College Football Hall of Fame, Stone Mountain, Centennial Park, the Chattahoochee River, SEC football, several professional sports teams and year-round arts & music festivals. Georgia's four seasons are perfect for the outdoor enthusiast - it's only a short-day trip to the mountains or the coast!Why BluePearl?
- Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
- We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
- In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Annual company store allowance.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off, parental leave, and floating holiday plans.
- A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
- We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.