DescriptionCOMING SOON FALL 2022
BluePearl Nashville is relocating and expanding our hospital into a brand new, full multi-specialty suite hospital! Our nearly 17,000 square foot hospital is located just over 6 miles from Downtown Nashville. The hospital will boast state of the art technology including a Canon Acquilion 128 slice CT, 11 exam rooms, and a dedicated ICU. Parking will not be an issue, which is rare in Nashville! Our hospital will have over 50 dedicated parking spaces for associates and clients.
We are searching for a veterinary Medical Oncologist or board eligible Oncology Specialist to join our team in Nashville. On-site specialties will include critical care, internal medicine, oncology, radiology, surgery, and dermatology.
Reasons why you should consider Nashville as your next home:
- "The Nashville Sound." Nashville is the Home of Country Music, including the Grand Ole Opry, but it is also known as the Music City.
- Nashville hot chicken and other southern comfort culinary treasures.
- A night on Broadway. From the well-known Tootsies Orchard Lounge to Dierks Bentley's Whiskey Row, there is a place for everyone on Broadway Street.
- Subtropical climate. Hot summers, mild winters. Enjoy the weather by visiting Centennial Park, Shelby Park, or travel just east to the Great Smoky Mountains for some good hiking.
- There is always a celebration that brings together people, including the Nashville Film Festival, Nashville Oktoberfest, Nashville Whiskey Fest, CMA Fest, and the Tennessee State Fair.
- For sports enthusiasts: Nashville Predators, Tennessee Titans, Nashville Sounds, Nashville Golf Open, and coming soon a major league soccer team!
- Education. Nashville prides itself on education and learning. The Franklin County School District is at the top of the list for having best top-rated schools and Nashville is home to Vanderbilt University, Belmont University, Lipscomb University, Fisk University, and Tennessee State University.
- Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
- We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
- In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Annual company store allowance.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off, paid parental leave, and floating holiday plans.
- A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
- 12 free mental health sessions per year through Lyra.
We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.