BluePearl is expanding! We are excited to announce the opening of another location in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania market!
BluePearl Monroeville will be opening toward the end of 2022. This 12,000 sq. foot specialty + emergency pet hospital will be sparkling with renovations. The hospital has ample onsite parking for our associates and clients. We will also be installing a 128 slice CT.
We are searching for an experienced, passionate, and engaging Veterinary - Cardiologist who is boarded or board eligible to join our team and be a part of our expanding footprint in the Pittsburgh market.
Monroeville is a bustling and growing suburb of Pittsburgh known for a variety of restaurants, breweries, bakeries, fine shops and parks. It was named after Joel Monroe who was the cousin of President John Monroe. The public schools are highly rated in this area.
"Monroeville is a great business borough. All of the small business and restaurants are located in one route, which makes it convenient for shopping or dining. Monroeville is a safe town, and many neighborhoods have their own neighborhood watch program. The Gateway High School is a good college prep school, and they have tons of dual enrollment and AP classes."
- Current Resident of Monroeville, Rating 4 out of 5
- Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
- We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
- In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Annual company store allowance.
- Relocation assistance.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off, paid parental leave, and floating holiday plans.
- A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
- 12 free mental health sessions through Lyra each year.
We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.