BluePearl in Northfield, IL is currently seeking a board-certified Veterinarian - Neurologist or an individual residency-trained in neurology to join our multi-disciplinary specialty practice.
BluePearl is a renowned specialty referral and emergency center providing pets with extraordinary care. The successful candidate will be a personable team player who is friendly, approachable, and has a client-centric approach to specialty care. BluePearl ensures our nurse-to-patient ratio supports our quality, safe patient care along with state-of-the-art monitoring, diagnostic, and treatment equipment. In addition to imaging capabilities such as a 64 slice CT scanner, an Ultrasound Unit, and Digital Radiology Suite, an MRI will be added with the addition of a neurologist.
- Do you have a passion for working with animals and learning new standard methodologies in animal health?
- Are you a dedicated Veterinarian who takes great pride in providing animals with the best possible care?
- Would your peers describe you as respectful, resilient, and a phenomenal teammate?
If you answered "yes" to these questions then we want to hear from you.
BluePearl in Northfield, IL is currently seeking a board-certified Veterinarian - Neurologist or an individual residency-trained in neurology to join our multi-disciplinary emergency and specialty practice.
Our BluePearl Northfield, IL hospital provides advanced, comprehensive, compassionate care. It is one of two BluePearl hospitals in the Chicago metropolitan area offering a collaborative, efficient and supportive environment. Services and specialties include: 24/7 emergency medicine, critical care, internal medicine, radioiodine I-131 hyperthyroidism treatment and surgery. We have a myriad of diagnostic and therapeutic capabilities, including a 64 slice CT scanner, ultrasound units and telemetry.
As a member of the BluePearl Veterinary Partners Family:.
- You will join the Mars Petcare Network.
- You will have access to a rich supply of resources to further our mission: Enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
- You will work in a hospital with a best-in-class focus on specialty and emergency medicine; no primary care.
- We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefit packages, and an extraordinary track record of clinician loyalty.
- Individual clinician mentorship and support.
- Free training programs are available through BluePearl University and BluePearl Science
- Endless opportunities to advance and grow in your career.
Chicago is your next destination. The Chicago metropolitan area is a great place to live and work! Chicago is a pet-friendly city and offers an abundance of dog parks and pet-friendly restaurants and bars. Love sports? Chicago is home to Cubs (2016 World Series Champs!) and the White Sox, the Bears, the Bulls and the Blackhawks. Chicago also has a wealth of cultural attractions, breathtaking architecture and, of course, Chicago deep dish pizza! Want to learn more about the Chicago area? Click here: https://bluepearlvet.com/careers/why-chicago/
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.