BluePearl of Augusta is seeking a Board Certified or Residency Trained Internist to join its expanding services! We are a 24/7 emergency and specialty facility that has recently relocated to newly constructed 12,000 sf building that is phase I of a 20,000 sf project. Our hospital includes 11 exam rooms, 4 surgical suites, CT, digital radiology, ultrasound, flexible endoscopy, Snyder oxygen cage, multi-parameter monitors, comprehensive Idexx labs, iStat, and an expansive pharmacy. We carry blood products but also have on-call whole blood donors available when needed. Specialties currently offered include Surgery and Dentistry. We are actively looking to expand offerings to include Internal Medicine, Neurology, Oncology, Ophthalmology and Cardiology.Sign on bonus available for experienced, full time clinicians!
Our benefits package includes a competitive salary, moving stipend, annual professional licensing, uniform allowance, generous CE allowance, health insurance and 401k. All Doctors have online access to over 2,000 medical journals through BluePearl University.
BluePearl of Augusta is located in Augusta, GA, home to the Masters Golf Tournament. We have mountains 2 hours north and beaches 2-3 hours east. There are numerous state parks and the largest man-made lake East of the Mississippi feeding the Savannah River where world-class fishing tournaments are held and lots of summer activities abound with campgrounds scattered along the coast line that includes both South Carolina and Georgia. The area is appealing to runners, bikers and kayakers. We have our own minor league Augusta Greenjackets baseball team playing in a brand new state-of-the-art stadium. There is abundant culture in the form of theatre, award-winning restaurants and local dives. Many venues host various performing artists throughout the year. For equine enthusiasts there is trail riding, local fox hunting, the annual Augusta Futurity Cutting Horse Show and nearby Aiken, SC holds many hunter/jumper events, polo matches, and steeplechase races.
At BluePearl of Augusta, the patient is at the center of all we do. We strive to provide the best medical care with a collaborative, teamwork approach. If you are interested in joining our team, you can apply or send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.Why BluePearl?
- Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
- We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
- In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Annual company store allowance.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off, parental leave, and floating holiday plans.
- A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
- We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.