BluePearl in Lakewood, Colorado
is seeking a board-eligible or board certified veterinary Internist to work at our state of the art emergency hospital. We have a robust ER department, which has been serving the community for over 20 years, and are ready to expand! We are committed to ensuring our specialists have all of the tools, resources, and equipment they need for their service in order to be productive and professionally satisfied. Come build your service with us!
Approximate Annual Salary Range for this position : $175,665 - $257,250 + commission of 25/15/0/%
The BluePearl Lakewood hospital is 18,225 sq feet and is located on Wadsworth Blvd in between W 22nd Ave and W 23rd Ave in Lakewood about 15 minutes from Denver, CO. This hospital has 7 exam rooms, 3 surgery suites, and a designated isolation ward.Our Lakewood, CO hospital is well-equipped with:
Perks to Living in the Colorado Area:
- Digital radiography (including second party radiologist interpretation)
- Comprehensive in-house laboratory diagnostics
- The OR and imaging suites
- For sports fanatics, you will have plenty of Colorado teams to root for including the Denver Nuggets, Denver Broncos, Colorado Avalanche, and the Colorado Rockies.
- Beautiful areas and scenic views are all nearby for energetic hiking enthusiasts.
- Family fun options. Enjoy the outdoors, scenic drives through the mountains and skiing.
- Our locations are not too far away from Denver and Boulder
- Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
- We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
- In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals. ER Clinicians will receive an annual stipend of $2,100 and specialist clinicians will receive an annual stipend of $2,600.
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- The Company will make matching contributions of 25% of the first 4% of your eligible compensation that you contribute as pre-tax or Roth contributions to the Vet Health Plan.
- Annual company store allowance of $200 for full-time associates and $150 for part-time associates.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off, parental leave, and floating holiday plans.
- Clinicians will receive 3 weeks PTO and 6 floating holidays each year.
- Board Study Pay for Specialists
- 50% of base salary for 6 weeks is offered for clinicians preparing and taking their board examinations.
- Clinicians who are a regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
- We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.