South Carolina Veterinary Specialists & Emergency Care is seeking a Board Certified Veterinary Internal Medicine Specialist or Residency Trained Veterinarian to join their team.
The ideal candidate:
- Board certification or residency trained
- Values integrity, exhibits superior communication, displays excellent client service + patient care
- Strong skill set to not only practice outstanding medicine, but also build and foster a strong team
South Carolina Veterinary Specialists & Emergency Care is a collaborative workplace with resources at the ready to help you focus on patient and client care. Our VECCS Level II & AAHA Accredited facility was designed with workflow and patient care in mind and includes CT, MRI, Antech reference lab, 24-hour emergency services, and all the bells and whistles you would expect.
We have an amazing team of veterinarians – light on ego and heavy on clinical expertise; we are constantly working together to care for our patients. The incoming Criticalist will work closely with our other services to provide a comprehensive team-based medical approach. Our team of specialists includes: Cardiology, Oncology, Internal Medicine, and Dermatology, as well as a robust 24/7 ER service. On our campus, you will also have access to Neurology, Ophthalmology, and Surgery.
Located in beautiful Columbia, in the heart of South Carolina, where tradition and tomorrow pair perfectly. This modern city blends with centuries-old sites and historical attractions. With fantastic shopping, food and tons to see and do year-round, it's the real Southern hot spot that will leave you looking forward to what's next.
South Carolina Veterinary Specialists & Emergency Care is part of Thrive Pet Healthcare and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Generous Signing Bonus Available!
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinarian Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
Apply today at the link or reach out directly - Caroline Kercheval - firstname.lastname@example.org
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.