Job Description: VCA Orange County Veterinary Specialists
is seeking a board certified or residency trained Cardiologist to join our 24-hour emergency and specialty center in Orange County, California.
VCA OCVS has the unique benefit of being neighbors and colleagues with multiple other veterinary practices on the same campus. This allows our clients access to all specialties including Internal Medicine, Surgery, Cardiology, Critical Care, Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Neurology, Dermatology, Dentistry, and Ophthalmology. Our original two-story 7,500 square foot practice is completely remodeled and boasts all the imaginable bells and whistles. In addition, we have a brand new 4,300 square foot addition that is completely dedicated to surgery. This space features two well-equipped operating rooms and a spacious anesthesia prep area. The treatment area has wet and dry tables, oxygen cages, and plenty of space to hospitalize large dogs. This new surgical addition also houses a Canon Aquilion 64 Slice Helical CT in its own dedicated room, portable C-Arm and fully equipped Storz tower.
In addition to the opportunity to work in a busy, established multi-specialty practice, this position at VCA OCVS offers the opportunity to live in one of the loveliest regions in the country. The beach is a short drive to the south-west while the mountains, skiing and desert are short drives to the north and east. VCA OCVS is situated between Los Angeles and San Diego with numerous activities and areas to explore. Get in the car and soon enough you'll be in LA with its big city culture, or avoid the car altogether and enjoy the open space and outdoor activities that The OC has to offer.
For additional information, visit VCA Careers- About us.
As a member of the VCA family, eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Wellness
- Innovative associate health and wellbeing department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Continuing Education Allowance and Paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- Opportunities to mentor with one of the largest providers of private practice internships and residencies in the U.S.
- Opportunities to participate in a robust clinical studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a peer network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
For more information about this job, please contact Kristen Hreczan, Talent Acquisition Partner, Specialty, at firstname.lastname@example.org
At VCA we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans Disabled.