Job Description: VCA Capital Area Veterinary Emergency and Specialty
is seeking a board certified or residency trained Cardiologist to join our AAHA accredited, 24-hour emergency and specialty referral practice in Concord, New Hampshire.
At VCA CAVES we are committed to providing high quality, compassionate, and ethical medical care. We strive to be leaders in our fields and offer the most advanced health care to our patients. Our staff practices a collaborative approach to veterinary medicine, using state-of-the-art technology. Our specialty services include Ophthalmology, Surgery, Emergency & Critical Care, and Internal Medicine. We have a consulting Dermatologist, Cardiologist, and Radiologist.
Our beautiful 14,000 square foot facility is fully equipped with continuous ECG monitoring, full laboratory, critical care ventilator, ultrasound (Logic 5), CT, full endoscopy capabilities, laparoscopy, and digital radiography.
Concord is the capital of New Hampshire, and is becoming the cultural center of the Granite State. It is a growing New England City full of art, great food, and history. Concord is one hour from Boston, and 30 minutes from Manchester-Boston Regional Airport. Living here provides opportunities to enjoy skiing and hiking, art galleries and historic sites, as well as golf and youth activities throughout four beautiful seasons.
For additional information, visit VCA Careers- About us
As a member of the VCA family, eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Wellness
- Innovative associate health and wellbeing department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Continuing Education Allowance and Paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- Opportunities to mentor with one of the largest providers of private practice internships and residencies in the U.S.
- Opportunities to participate in a robust clinical studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
For more information about this job, please contact Kristen Hreczan, Talent Acquisition Partner, Specialty, at firstname.lastname@example.org
At VCA we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans Disabled.