MedVet is looking for a Veterinary Internist (board certified or residency trained) for our 24/7 Emergency and Multi-Specialty hospital in Jupiter, FL. We provide a collaborative atmosphere and a team oriented approach to patient care. The healthcare team includes great clinical services team members (our well- trained technicians) and medical leaders who understand what it takes to build a successful organization.
• Founded in 1988, MedVet is one of the largest veterinarian-owned and led multispecialty and emergency practices in the country. This allows us to offer every doctor the unique opportunity to become a shareholder and build wealth through ownership.
• Our relatively singular focus is to be the leader in emergency and specialty healthcare for pets.
• Dedication to our mission and core values of Teamwork, Leadership and Compassion are the priorities of our organization.
• We strive to create an exceptional experience for patients, clients, referral partners and each other!
• Opportunities for advancement and leadership are available.
• MedVet offers a competitive compensation and full benefits package including a generous signing/relocation bonus, health, dental, life, disability and vision insurance, PTO, student debt relief, uniform allowance, discounted personal petcare and a 401K with organization match.
• Discretionary funds for continuing education and PLIT coverage are provided.
• MedVet's Clinical Studies Center offers exciting opportunities to lead collaborative initiatives with MedVet specialists and veterinarians worldwide.
To submit a confidential CV for any doctor position , please email Dr. Carolyn Luther at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come as you are. MedVet is an equal opportunity employer. We are also a drug-free organization, therefore employment with MedVet is dependent upon the passing of a drug screen and background check.