Animal Hospital of Rye is seeking a board-certified or residency trained Internist or Oncologist to join our team, third year residents encouraged to apply. This is a unique opportunity to join an established small animal internal medicine and oncology focused practice. This position would work alongside our current internal medicine residency-trained Chief of Staff, a generalist with advanced medical and soft tissue surgical skills, and a third associate primarily practicing orthopedic surgery.
We offer a more personal setting with a tailored approach to meet the needs of both our clients and employees in contrast to the larger specialty centers:
- Work/life balance with a 4 day schedule (Monday-Thursday)
- No on-call hours, no overnight hours, no weekends
- Electronic medical records allows for additional possibility of remote/work from home days
- Caseload approximately 50% internal medicine and 50% oncology appointments for initial visits with a higher percent of oncology follow-up appointments due to chemotherapy treatments
- Flexibility to adjust appointment types based on candidate’s interests and comfort level including option to see GP appointments, if desired
- Highly skilled support staff with a 3:1 technician to doctor ratio
- Well-equipped facility including endoscopy, GE S7 ultrasound, digital x-ray, 16 slice CT scanner, in-house and Antech lab services, and on-site rehabilitation facility that includes an underwater treadmill
- Close working relationship with several specialty centers for additional services when needed and coverage for after hours emergencies by a local 24-hour ER
Marysville is located along the Susquehanna River and is bordered by the Appalachian Mountains to the north and south. It is 1.5 hours from Philadelphia and Baltimore and 3.5 hours to NYC and shore points. Outdoor activities include, rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding, excellent hiking trails including the Appalachian trail, cycling, and proximity to skiing and snowboarding. We allow for ample time off to enjoy all that south central Pennsylvania has to offer with no on-call or overnight hours, no weekends or holidays, and a generous PTO package.
This position offers a very competitive salary, medical benefits (including health, dental and vision), 401(k), employee assistance program (EAP), CE allowance, vacation, dues, liability coverage, mentorship and so much more.
For more information or to apply email email@example.com