Internist - Fetch of Brandon, Florida
PRIVATELY OWNED, Fetch Specialty & Emergency Veterinary Centers is seeking an additional Small Animal Internist to join our team in the sunny state of Florida!
Did we mention - we are privately owned! So you can practice YOUR medicine!
Let's be honest, our more intimate company is able to offer the benefits of a larger company with a culture that genuinely listens to our team members.
Do you have a certain “thing” you just HAVE to have? Ask the owner directly! That’s the nice thing about being privately owned. We are always willing to expand in different directions and explore new diagnostics and therapies.
Here’s a little about us: At Fetch, you will have the ability to practice advanced veterinary medicine in Tampa Bay, known for its warm weather, rich cultural history and beautiful coastal sunsets while providing quality medical care & compassion to four-legged family members and their owners! You will be joining another internist as well as a team of other board-certified specialists in medical and radiation oncology, as well as surgery and critical care. This is your opportunity to become a member of a forward thinking exceptional, privately owned practice.
- Veterinary license in good standing or eligible with the Florida Veterinary Board
- Boarded or residency trained in small animal internal medicine
- Residents are welcomed!
- Compassionate, collaborative, and professional
- Highly communicative with the veterinary medical team, clients and referring veterinarians
- Must have a strong work ethic with a fun and fabulous attitude! Let's make work fun!
- The ability to enjoy your day with a good sense of humor bringing laughter to all those that surround you
- Must be excited, engaging & proactive with the whole Fetch team! Remember, we work long hours side by side!
Let us be honest, we offer pretty much what everyone else does in a highly collaborative and FUN environment.
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Relocation assistance
- Signing bonus
- Continuing education allowance with paid CE days
- 401k retirement plan with employer match, you are eligible from day 1
- Licenses, membership dues and PLIT paid
- PTO, jury duty, bereavement and paid holidays
- Highly collaborative team of professionals
- A balanced schedule for the work/life balance you've been seeking
Visit our website at fetchvets.com or find us on Facebook at facebook.com/fetchveterinary to get an inside look at what working with our Fetch team is all about
No middlemen here...contact our practice owner directly:
Dr. William Ratterree - 864 415 6878 email@example.com
What's holding you back?? Come practice veterinary medicine with us and find your forever home away from home with Fetch!