Fetch Specialty & Cancer Veterinary Centers is seeking a Small Animal Internist to join our team in the sunny state of Florida!
Did we mention - we are privately owned!
Our more intimate company is able to offer the benefits of a larger company with a culture that genuinely listens to our team members. Look no further, come join our amazing team. We offer exceptional care to our clients and patients. Apply today and add your expertise to our family.
A Little about us: At Fetch, you will have the ability to practice advanced veterinary medicine in Southwest Florida, known for its warm weather , rich cultural history and beautiful coastal sunsets while providing quality medical care & compassion to four-legged family members and their owners! You will be joining a team of board-certified specialists in medical oncology, and radiation oncology. Our oncology facility located in Bonita Springs is complete with a Radiation Therapy suite, satellite locations located in Cape Coral and in Naples. Our brand new facility is set to open in 2022 located in Fort Myers!
Visit our website at https://fetchvets.com/ or find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/fetchveterinary/ to get an inside look at what we are all about.
- Veterinary License in good standing or eligible with the State of Florida Veterinary Board
- Residency trained - come on people!
- Compassionate, collaborative, and professional
- Highly communicative with the veterinary medical team, clients and referring veterinarians
- Must have a strong work ethic and a super can do, positive attitude!
- The ability to enjoy your day with a good sense of humor bringing laughter to all those that surround you! We spend lots of time with our Fetch family so let's enjoy it!
- Must be excited, engaging & proactive with ALL Fetch employees. Remember, we're a team!
Contact the owner directly: William Ratterree - 864.415.6878 firstname.lastname@example.org
What's holding you back?? Come practice veterinary medicine with us and find your forever career with Fetch!