Sign-On Bonus Available!!
BluePearl Pet Hospital in Levittown, PA is seeking a full time or part time boarded or board eligible Veterinary Cardiologist to join our state of the art emergency and specialty hospital. Our hospital is a legacy practice providing care to the Philadelphia metropolitan area for more than 20 years. The cardiology team has been providing services to the community throughout this time. This position provides the opportunity for the right candidate to sustain and grow these relationships in a supportive collaborative environment.
The service is located in a quiet, designated workspace. The hospital boasts a brand new fluoroscopy suite and candidates with an interest in interventional procedures are especially encouraged to apply!!!
BluePearl Levittown is dedicated to providing the best care to pets through a team-based approach.Board-certified clinicians specialize in anesthesiology, cardiology, , dentistry & oral surgery, dermatology, diagnostic imaging, emergency & critical care, , internal medicine, neurology, oncology, and surgery. We train residents in internal medicine, diagnostic imaging, and surgery, and are welcoming our first class of rotating interns in 2022. Our ideal candidate would flourish in this environment of teaching and learning and be eager to participate in this part of our mission.
Our new, 20,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art facility in Levittown opened in June of 2011. On-site diagnostic capabilities include a linear accelerator and radioactive iodine treatment, fluoroscopy suite, as well as a CT scanner, MRI scanner, dedicated ICU, and separate canine and feline wards. The hospital is located in the Bucks County suburbs of Philadelphia. A short trip down I-95 is Philly and all the cultural, gastronomic, and sporting attractions of a world class city. Drive the other way and within minutes you are amongst the leafy suburbs, historic small towns, rolling farmland and ancient woodlands of Bucks County. You can choose your lifestyle!Why BluePearl?
- Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
- We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
- In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Annual company store allowance.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off, parental leave, and floating holiday plans.
- A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
- We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.