Job Description: VCA California Veterinary Specialists in Murrieta
and VCA California Veterinary Specialists in Ontario
are seeking a board certified or residency-trained veterinary Cardiologist
to join our team.
Our motto at VCA California Veterinary Specialists (CVS) is "Special Care From the Heart." It's who we are. It's what we do. VCA California Veterinary Specialists is one of the nation's leading providers of advanced veterinary services. Our innovative team of multidisciplinary specialists provides Southern California with a network of specialty and critical care hospitals at three state of the art facilities: CVS Carlsbad (San Diego County), CVS Murrieta (Riverside County), and CVS Ontario (San Bernardino County).
Within our hospitals, we have specialists in emergency/critical care, surgery, internal medicine, medical and radiation oncology, radiology, dentistry, and dermatology. We are also a teaching institution with active residency programs and a popular rotating internship program. Our positive working culture leads to long term staff, with several team members working with us for over 15 years.
The Cardiologist will be primarily based at VCA CVS-Murrietta, with flexible scheduling to commute to VCA CVS-Ontario for cases.
Murrieta is located between Los Angeles and San Diego. The natural scenic beauty of the area and reasonably priced housing continues to attract residents who are finding Murrieta and the surrounding area a great place to grow. Those living in the community find distinguished schools, abundant recreation, excellent medical facilities, expanding employment opportunities, and one of the lowest crime rates in Southern California. Greater Ontario is located 40 miles east of Los Angeles, and with over 300 sunny days per year, provides all the things one expects of Southern California. In less than an hour, you can be at the mountains or the sea, the desert or a vineyard, enjoying fresh air and wide-open spaces, yet still close to urban centers. Go explore! Immerse yourself in the natural beauty, sophistication and hometown feel of the region.
For additional information visit VCA Careers- About us
As a member of the VCA family, eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Wellness
- Innovative associate health and wellbeing department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Continuing Education Allowance and Paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- Opportunities to mentor with one of the largest providers of private practice internships and residencies in the U.S.
- Opportunities to participate in a robust clinical studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a peer network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
For more information about this job, please contact Kristen Hreczan, Talent Acquisition Partner, Specialty, at k email@example.com
At VCA we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans Disabled.