Job Description: VCA Great Lakes Veterinary Specialists
is looking for a Cardiologist to join our growing 24-hour specialty and emergency practice in Cleveland.
Come join us as we provide high quality medical care in our 15,000 square foot, state-of-the-art facility. The building has 15 exam rooms, 4 surgical suites, an 8 slice CT, MRI next door, multiple O2 cages, incubators & ultrasounds, an endoscopy tower, and dedicated rooms for both chemotherapy and I-131 treatments. A beautiful building with excellent equipment means nothing without the accompanying staff. The hospital has an experienced team of technicians and assistants, and a very collegial atmosphere.
VCA Great Lakes is located in Warrensville Heights, a beautiful suburb of Cleveland. Called The Land by locals, Clevelanders describe themselves as a city of underdogs, innovators, creative weirdos and pull-yourself-up-by-the-bootstraps types. The city is very affordable, with many real estate options and a high quality of life. The very popular Cleveland Metroparks is an extensive system of nature preserves encompassing over 21,000 acres, including over 70 miles of the Emerald Necklace Trails. This provides more hiking, mountain biking, sledding, fishing, nature trails and skiing than one can do in a lifetime. Farmers markets abound, beautiful historic neighborhoods like Shaker Heights are very accessible, and the city's diverse entertainment options will keep you busy.
For additional information, visit VCA Careers- About us
As a member of the VCA family, eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Wellness
- Innovative associate health and wellbeing department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Continuing Education Allowance and Paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- Opportunities to mentor with one of the largest providers of private practice internships and residencies in the U.S.
- Opportunities to participate in a robust clinical studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a peer network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
For more information about this job, please contact Kristen Hreczan, Talent Acquisition Partner, Specialty, at email@example.com
At VCA we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans Disabled.