Neurologist – We've moved to a new hospital! – San Francisco Bay Area
Who we are:
SAGE Veterinary Centers is a network of emergency and specialty hospitals that is synonymous with collaborative care. Neurologists at SAGE have access to the most cutting edge equipment and facilities available at our Concord, Campbell, Redwood City, and San Francisco, CA hospitals where we are seeking to add to our teams.
We are excited about our new hospital in Concord, with on-site MRI. Email email@example.com to learn more.
Who you are:
If you are a board-certified or residency-trained Neurologist and are seeking a collaborative practice with a diverse caseload, we want to meet you.
Some of our values in action:
- Collaboration: With multiple specialties supporting our Neurology department, you’ll have the opportunity to share knowledge with a brilliant and diverse community of doctors.
- Sustainability: As our industry changes, smaller, doctor-led community practices are becoming rarer. We are constantly enhancing our model and growth strategy to ensure that the SAGE way thrives and spreads, keeping our core values and methods intact.
- Compassion: Our work is about caring for living creatures, no matter how many legs they use. We place compassion first for our patients and their people.
- Innovation: Top technology and top skills - we are about pushing the envelope to serve our community.
- We are seeking an Neurologist to join our Concord, Campbell, Redwood City, and San Francisco, CA practices.
- Part-time or full-time positions available
Compensation and perks:
We strive to provide flexibility based on your life and your needs.
We offer a competitive salary and potential production-based bonuses, with no negative accrual.
SAGE also provides a benefits package with generous employer cost sharing that includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending, commuter benefits, cell phone plan, California licensing fees, liability insurance, uniforms, veterinary association memberships, CE reimbursement annually, ultrasound training, a 401(k) plan that can include employer contributions of up to 3% each year.
Relocation assistance is always an option. Live and work in beautiful, temperate San Francisco Bay!
Paid time off for boards study is available.
Our doctors and outstanding support staff have created a unique environment emphasizing high caliber, compassionate and ethical service to our patients, clients, and referring veterinarians, as well as a continued commitment to the growth and welfare of everyone involved in our organization.
We offer competitive compensation and a benefits package with generous employer cost sharing that includes medical, dental, and vision, flexible spending, commuter benefits, and a 401(k) retirement plan that can include company contributions of up to 3% each year. We also offer a generous educational assistance program that supports ongoing learning and development, four weeks of paid time off, plus paid holidays.
It is the policy of SAGE Centers to afford equal opportunities for all qualified persons, regardless of their actual or perceived: race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status (including registered domestic partnership status), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender (including gender identity and expression), age (40 and over), sexual orientation, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status, and any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law (sometimes referred to, collectively, as “protected characteristics”).
Visit our careers page to view all current openings! http://www.sagecenters.com/careers/
For questions on the position before applying, please contact Gina Gotsill, Sr. Clinical Recruiter – firstname.lastname@example.org