Internist – Santa Barbara – Full-Time or Part-Time
Who we are:
Advanced Veterinary Specialists is part of the SAGE network, a community of hospitals known for excellence in patient care and collaboration across multiple specialties. Our medical teams have a reputation for delivering a high level of coaching and mentoring to doctors at all levels of their career. We are seeking part-time and full-time Internists for our multi-specialty hospital located in beautiful Santa Barbara, CA.
Feel free to email Gina Gotsill, Sr. Clinical Recruiter (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more about our culture and about this opportunity.
Our hospitals have busy caseloads and highly trained clinical staff who have access to plentiful CE and growth opportunities provided by SAGE’s Learning and Development department. Internists collaborate with other doctors in the following specialties:
Who you are:
If you are a board certified or residency-trained internist seeking an opportunity to work in a collaborative setting using the most cutting-edge equipment available, we want to hear from you.
Some of our values in action:
- Collaboration: With multiple specialties supporting our Internal Medicine department, you’ll have the opportunity to share knowledge with a brilliant and diverse community of doctors.
- Sustainability: As our industry changes, smaller, doctor-led community practices are becoming rarer. We are constantly enhancing our model and growth strategy to ensure that the SAGE way thrives and spreads, keeping our core values and methods intact.
- Compassion: Our work is about caring for living creatures, no matter how many legs they use. We place compassion first for our patients and their people.
- Innovation: Top technology and top skills - we are about pushing the envelope to serve our community.
Immediate openings in Santa Barbara, CA. Santa Barbara, CA, is a beautiful and scenic coastal city known for its Mediterranean mystique, surfing and outdoor adventures, top-notch restaurants, and upscale galleries and boutiques.
Part-time or full-time positions available.
Compensation and perks:
We strive to provide flexibility based on your life and your needs.
- We offer a competitive salary and potential production-based bonuses, with no negative accrual.
- SAGE also provides a benefits package with generous employer cost sharing that includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending, commuter benefits, cell phone plan, California licensing fees, liability insurance, uniforms, veterinary association memberships, CE reimbursement annually, ultrasound training, a 401(k) plan that can include employer contributions of up to 3% each year.
- Relocation assistance is always an option.
- If you are interested in leadership roles, we have opportunities to serve on the SAGE Medical Advisory Board to help with decisions related to medical care, opportunities to provide CE to our SAGE employees, as well as opportunities to become part of formal leadership as a Medical Director in our hospitals.
- Paid time off for boards study is available.
SAGE Veterinary Centers is a nationally recognized veterinary specialty hospital network. Our doctors and outstanding support staff have created a unique environment emphasizing high caliber, compassionate and ethical service to our patients, clients, and referring veterinarians, as well as a continued commitment to the growth and welfare of everyone involved in our organization.
It is the policy of SAGE Centers to afford equal opportunities for all qualified persons, regardless of their actual or perceived: race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status (including registered domestic partnership status), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender (including gender identity and expression), age (40 and over), sexual orientation, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status, and any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law (sometimes referred to, collectively, as “protected characteristics”).
Or visit our careers page to view all current openings: http://www.sagecenters.com/careers/
For questions on the position before applying, please contact Gina Gotsill, Sr. Clinical Recruiter at – email@example.com