Animal Medical and Surgical Center is looking for an additional Veterinary Neurologist or Residency trained Veterinarians to their fantastic practice!
For more than three decades, Animal Medical and Surgical Center (AMSC) has been providing pet owners in the Scottsdale area with the highest quality veterinary care available. AMSC boasts a modern, state of the art, and beautiful facility that immediately sets the tone for a client's visit that they are in the presence of excellence and superior veterinary care. Our facility comes with advanced equipment including CT, MRI, digital radiography, fluoroscopy.
Animal Medical and Surgical Center is on the cutting edge of technology with integrated electronic medical record, digital treatment sheet, and Cubex inventory system. This allows for accurate real time billing, painless medical records, and seamless workflow to provide you with more time to do what you do best...be a doctor!
We work as a team of doctors as collaborators, colleagues, and friends to provide top level care for our patients, no matter what.
The ideal candidate:
- Board certification or residency trained
- Values integrity, exhibits superior communication, displays excellent client service + patient care
- Strong skill set to not only practice outstanding medicine, but also build and foster a strong team
- Works collaboratively with referral partners as well as AMSC's own general practice, emergency, surgery, and neurology doctors
- Confident in basic and advanced neurological diagnostics and surgical procedures
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinary Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Generous Signing Bonus!
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
Scottsdale is termed “America's most livable city” for a reason. With its warm, beautiful weather, vibrant culture, spas, golf, and a picturesque desertscape of hills, rock formations and cacti surrounding the beautiful valley, it's no wonder it is growing so fast. The large population of the surrounding area means the case load is certainly present and ever expanding. By and large, we boast a clientele of “do anything” owners that will allow you to practice the type of medicine you were trained to do!
Apply today! Join our TEAM.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of You!
For more information about this exciting opportunity, contact Ember Hough - email@example.com
At Pathway, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.