CARE Veterinary Center is seeking a Board Certified Veterinary Internal Medicine Specialist or residency trained Veterinarian to join our thriving practice in the suburbs of both Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD. You will work in an exciting and fast paced environment.
We seek a professional with:
- Board certification or residency training
- Strong medical, teamwork, communication and organizational skills.
- An interest in building and nurturing relationships with our referring veterinarians.
- Provide leadership, staff development and accountability in accordance with our policies/procedures.
Founded in 2010, CARE has developed a regional reputation for excellence in specialty and emergency care for pets. With an exceptional team of doctors, highly skilled technical staff and positive relationships with our referring veterinarians, CARE has seen tremendous growth in over seven years. CARE offers pets and their families the most progressive treatment options available in a fully equipped facility.
Our facility is a 24/7, 365 day a year hospital with board certified specialists in internal medicine and surgery, diagnostic imaging, cardiology, HBOT treatments, digital radiography, CT scanner and a bustling emergency department.
Acting in partnership with primary care veterinarians, CARE receives patient referrals from Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia and West Virginia, which garners a robust and diverse caseload. Collaboration is key and we are looking for an Internist who is eager to enthusiastically interact with their colleagues and contribute in continuing to grow our services.
CARE is nestled in the heart of Frederick, Maryland (the second largest city in Maryland), less than one hour from Washington, D.C. and Baltimore. Scenic byways lead to wineries, orchards, ski resorts, and historical sites that our county has to offer. Downtown Frederick is the home to many award winning restaurants and various specialty shops
CARE Veterinary Center is part of Thrive Pet Healthcare and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Generous Signing Bonus Available!
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinary Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
Apply today at the link or reach out directly - Caroline Kercheval , Specialtyrecruiting@thrivepet.com
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.