We are seeking a Board-Certified Veterinary Cardiologist or Residency Trained clinician to join our new state-of-the-art facility at Hoffman Estates, set to open Spring of 2023. Game-changing Signing Bonus available!!
If you’d like to be a part of a company that is rooted in providing an empathetic, collaborative, supportive, and trustworthy culture- Thrive Pet Healthcare is the spot for you!
Our newly constructed space will be home to seven specialties! Our floor plan offers a modern and open concept feel including a large break area with all the amenities to relax and enjoy where you work. There is a thoughtfully planned patient care area and so much more. Take a sneak peek here!
Hoffman Estates is part of Thrive Pet Healthcare and proud to offer industry-leading support for our Specialists:
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinary Incentive Plan (VIP) worth $300k or Signing Bonus
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision, dental, and life insurance too)
- Annual CE Stipend
- 401k w/employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts. · Check out our INDUSTRY leading benefits!!
Our wonderful and supportive Technicians enjoy:
- Milestone Award Program- tenure award program
- Partnership with Penn Foster for Veterinary Technician Associates Degree
- Universal Minimum Wage- at least $15 per hour
Every Thrive Healthcare member receives:
- SupportLinc- Our comprehensive employee assistance program
- Paid Parental Leave- 8 weeks fully paid
- Purr-ental Leave- A 3 day leave to acclimate a shelter adopted pet into your household
- Pet Perks- Discounts for up to five of your pets
- Carrot- Fertility and family forming benefit
- Bright Horizons- back up childcare, elder care, personal care
- Flexible work schedule
- Advanced career path opportunities
It is our commitment to provide more so you can be more!
Joining Thrive Pet Healthcare opens a world of growth and career pathing. We foster a positive environment and promote an emotionally intelligent workplace. We have a National Specialty Board formed to support each specialty lane with collaboration, mentorship, research opportunities and more to achieve your practicing goals.
More about the area:
Step outside the hospital doors and enjoy a scenic walk along Poplar Creek Trail located in Show Factory Road Prairie Nature Preserve. Play a few holes on the way to work at the Hilldale Golf Club, less than 2 miles away. Want to unwind after a shift? Catch a movie at the nearby AMC or visit one of several popular nearby eateries with coworkers and family. This area is full of nice neighborhoods and high-quality public schools.
For questions or if interested in learning more, apply online or reach out to Kaytlyn Jones at email@example.com
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.