Job Description: VCA Veterinary Specialists of Northern Colorado
is seeking a board certified or residency trained Oncologist to join our 24-hour emergency/specialty practice in Loveland, Colorado.
For more than 25 years, our AAHA accredited facility has been dedicated to providing northern Colorado with 24-hour emergency and specialty veterinary care in surgery, surgical oncology, internal medicine, oncology, radiology, neurology and physical rehabilitation. With two AVCS Fellows in surgical oncology at VSNC, our oncology caseload easily supports medical oncology.
With the creation of VCA's Pet CancerCare Alliance™,
you can be a part of a unique brain trust of over 65 veterinary oncologists and a network of over 35 Pet CancerCare Centers across North America. Our Medical, Radiation and Surgical Oncologists work together to bring advanced treatments, technology and education to all veterinarians by providing collaborative care, research, clinical trials and leadership to help ensure that pets are living their best possible lives.
At VCA VSNC we have onsite MRI, CT, C-arm and Fluoroscopy, ultrasonography, laparoscopy, arthroscopy, endoscopy, in-house cytology through Heska, and laboratory equipment to support the Oncology service.
Loveland, Colorado is in an ideal location for you to enjoy everything that living in Colorado offers: mountains, rivers, lakes, hiking trails, museums, galleries, five star restaurants, professional sports, micro-breweries and easy access to Denver International Airport.
As a member of the VCA family, your love for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your personal health and professional growth. Eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Wellness
- An innovative, new department focused on associate health and wellbeing, with programs such as company sponsored Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tools, and access to additional mental health resources (Lyra Health)
- 401k retirement savings plan, with matching contributions of 25% of the first 4% of your eligible compensation
- Health, dental, vision insurance with HSA/FSA, infertility benefits
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Flexible scheduling for work/life balance
- Continuing Education Allowance and Paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- Opportunities to mentor with one of the largest providers of private practice internships and residencies in the U.S.
- Opportunities to participate in a robust clinical studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a network of over 600 specialists
At VCA we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work.
For more information about this position, please contact Rayna Faumuina, Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner, Specialty at firstname.lastname@example.org or 760-891-9903.
At VCA we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans Disabled.