DescriptionHospital Location: Englewood, CO
BluePearl Englewood is seeking a board certified Neurologist or a board eligible Neurology specialist to join their team.
This amazing location boasts an 8,000 SF hospital located on the edge of South Denver. This stunning hospital takes pride in maintaining its modern, industrial aesthetic through exposed brick and natural lighting. The hospital includes 3 large exam rooms, 2 surgery suites, a large, open concept treatment area, and is currently undergoing renovations to expand the patient care ward.
BluePearl Englewood features a dedicated team of highly skilled CVTs and veterinary professionals, state of the art MRI, digital radiography, ultrasound, Electromyography (EMG), and neurosurgery performed in on-site surgical suites.Perks to Living in the Colorado Area:
- For sports fanatics, you will have plenty of Colorado teams to root for including the Denver Nuggets, Broncos, Colorado Avalanche, and the Colorado Rockies.
- Beautiful areas and scenic views are all nearby for energetic hiking enthusiasts.
- Family fun options. Enjoy the outdoors, scenic drives through the mountains and skiing.
- Our locations are not too far away from Denver and Boulder
- Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
- We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
- In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Annual company store allowance.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off, parental leave, and floating holiday plans.
- A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
- We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.